Our recreational and competitive dance lessons in the Matthews, NC area are taught by highly qualified instructors who love what they do.
At Carolina Dance Capital, we offer a wide variety of dance lessons for residents of Matthews, NC and surrounding areas. If you are looking for a warm and inviting dance studio with high-quality instruction, you have come to the right place! Our diverse class offerings present great choices for any dancer, whether your child is just beginning or has years of experience. We offer dance lessons in:
- Hip Hop: Street style dancing to upbeat music with a lot of swag.
- Ballet: Classical movements that teach grace and form a solid technical foundation for any dance form.
- Tap: Use your feet to create rhythm and experience the various sounds you can make with different movements.
- Jazz: High-energy dancing with a variation of ballet technique. Jazz is a popular dance style due to its fun and expressive nature.
- Lyrical: Combining technique from jazz and ballet to give meaning and expression to a song’s lyrics.
- Floor Gymnastics: Gymnastics for the dancer! Work on mats to build your skills.
- Adult Dance Classes: Choose from ballet, tap, and jazz. Beginners are welcome!
- Ballet Barre/Conditioning: An adult fitness class that gives you a mix of ballet barre, Pilates, and core work.
Our recreational and competitive dance lessons are taught by highly qualified instructors who love what they do. Come develop the same love of this great art from and sign up for dance lessons today!
At Carolina Dance Capital, our dance lessons are available to students from Charlotte, Matthews, Weddington, Waxhaw, Gastonia, and Pineville, North Carolina, as well as Fort Mill and Rock Hill, South Carolina.