2017/2018 CAROLINA DANCE CAPITAL RECREATIONAL PROGRAM ENROLLMENT AND POLICIES INFORMATION
1. Please arrive for classes on time. Tardiness is a distraction.
2. Hair must be secured off the face and neck with hairspray or gel in a ponytail or bun.
3. Students should always be friendly, courteous and respectful of the teachers and other students.
4. Students are expected to be picked up promptly after class is dismissed, and be under adult supervision at all
times when not in class. Students are not allowed outside of the studio between classes. Carolina Dance Capital
will not be liable for anything that occurs to students outside of the studio.
5. There is always a $35.00 nonsufficient funds fee (NSF) for checks, declined bank drafts, and credit card
drafts. After two insufficient funds occurrences we will accept cash only. Accounts not paid by the 10th of each
month will reflect the addition of a $10 late fee. In case there is a balance carried over to the next month a $20
carry-over fee will be applied.
6. Tuition will be auto debited from customer accounts on the 1st of each month (October-May). Yearly
tuition is broken down into monthly payments/installments. (September 2017 – May 2018)
7. Annual recital package installments will be auto debited from customer accounts on their respective
due dates. 9/15/17, 11/15/17 and 1/15/18. Fees are non-refundable.
8. Make-up lessons for any holiday the studio will be closed, and classes missed due to illness, are available upon
request until the Christmas break. After the Christmas break we will begin to work on the recital routines
9. Please try to keep our studio clean. NO eating or drinking is permitted, except in the student lounge.
We do expect students and parents to clean up after themselves.
10. Strollers and similar equipment need to be kept at the front of studio – not allowed in hallways or back rooms.
11.Practice is always encouraged. As the routines are being taught, it is sometimes helpful to video the
choreography of the routine. Ask your teacher for convenient times to video tape the classes to help the
student remember what is taught.
12. We would appreciate a phone call into the office when your child will be out. It is convenient to schedule
make-up classes when you call the office ahead of time, and let us know when your child will be absent.
13. Social media “bullying” in NC is considered a Class 1 misdemeanor if over 18 years old, and a Class 2
misdemeanor if under the age of 18. If found that social media is used inappropriately, it might result in
dismissal from Carolina Dance Capital. The studio only supports positive and encouraging social media
14. All accounts must be paid in full before your child/ren can participate in the 2018 recital!
15. In case of withdrawal, a 30 day written notice from the first of the month must be given.
The required withdrawal form can be picked up at the front desk or e-mailed to you. If a costume has been
ordered, customer is responsible for the full price of costume (or costumes, if more than one was ordered).
CAROLINA DANCE CAPITAL RECREATIONAL PROGRAM POLICIES
I have full knowledge that by nature class participation can frequently include exercise and body contact along
with associated dangers. In recognition of the possible dangers connected with any physical activity, students
hereby knowingly and voluntarily waive any right of cause of action and any kind whatsoever arising as a result
of such activity from which any liability may or could occur to Fritz & Annette Schulte, its officers, agents, or
employees or instructors.
I agree to waive claims against any person or organization connected with Star Dance Production
LLC/Carolina Dance Capital for any injuries I may sustain and likewise assume full responsibility for all my
actions in connection with said classes.
I understand that Star Dance Production/Carolina Dance Capital and its agents urges for all students to obtain
a physical examination from their physician prior to attending any class
** Social media “bullying” in NC is considered a Class 1 misdemeanor if over 18 years old, and a Class 2
misdemeanor if under the age of 18. I understand that if I am found to be using social media inappropriately I
will face consequences that might result in dismissal from Carolina Dance Capital. The studio only supports
positive and encouraging social media.
** In the event of withdrawal (30 day written notice given from 1st of the month), please fill out the required withdrawal form that can be picked up at the front desk or e-mailed to you.
I have read and accept all policies associated with enrolling my child/ren.
Download the pdf HERE.