We encourage dancers of all ages and levels to join us for ballet dance lessons in Charlotte, NC.
Ballet is arguably the most foundational dance style for every new or developing dancer to focus on. Because it offers so many important dance techniques and necessities, we encourage dancers of all ages and levels to join us for ballet dance lessons that will give you everything you need to develop into the dancer you want to become.
- Balance – An essential part of any dance routine, balance is developed through the slow, intended movements of ballet.
- Flexibility – Flexibility is greatly increased through routine ballet dance lessons. Much of the time is focused of this important feature of dance, and students of all ages, skill levels, and ambitions can benefit from continual flexibility instruction.
- Strength – Again, because of the body control required, ballet increases muscle-tone and core strength. It allows young dancers to build the muscles they need to move into more aggressive routines.
- Control – Young and new dancers develop important steps and techniques they will use throughout their years of dance instruction. Without proper development of these ballet movement skills, they may find it difficult to achieve their recreational or competitive dance goals.
- Movement – Ballet also teaches dancers rhythm and control that will be used in every other dance style.
Whether you have recreational or competitive dance goals, ballet dance lessons are the perfect place to start. If you or your child is already an accomplished dancer, let us help you develop into a better-rounded competitor. Our instructors are experienced in modern ballet and other dance styles, and we are known as one of the top competitive dance studios in the country. Our recognized studio in Charlotte, NC offers everything you need to continue along your dance journey. Join us today, and become part of our dance family!