The goal of our dance studio is to “inspire, motivate, and enrich” every student.
Looking for a dance studio in the Matthews, North Carolina area? You’ve come to the right place! Welcome to Carolina Dance Capital, an established dance studio that has been teaching students to express themselves through movement for many years. Our goal is always to “inspire, motivate, and enrich” every student, and we are passionate about what we do. When you come to Carolina Dance Capital, you will find a dance studio that offers:
- Variety- We offer both recreational and competitive dance programs. Choose from many different styles of dance, including hip hop, lyrical, jazz, ballet, and tap (just to name a few). Try a new class; you might love it, and you’ll never know unless you try!
- Teachers– Our teachers are experienced professionals who always have the interest of the student at heart. Many of the instructors have been dancing and teaching dance for years and are excellent at what they do. We hire passionate dancers to impart of their knowledge and skills to the rising generation of talented artists.
- Small Class Sizes– Many studios have large class sizes, and a single student can easily get lost in the crowd. We limit our class sizes, so the focus can always be on the technique of each individual student. Our lower teacher-to-student ratio allows for more quality instruction.
- Great Facility– Our new building opened four years ago and has two-way observation windows, injury prevention floors, greenway access, and is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, and other entertainment.
- Nationally Recognized– We were voted one of the “Top 50 Dance Studios in the USA” by Dance Spirit Magazine and are the honored recipient of many dance competition titles, including the 2015 Revolution National Dance Competition’s Nationals “National Champions.”
Participating in dance comes with a number of benefits for children. In today’s tech-centered world, it’s not easy to get kids to stay active, but when they have an activity that they look forward to doing, they’re more likely to stick with it. Dance offers great benefits for physical health, helping to build and tone muscle, increase stamina, and improve overall cardiovascular health. Children can also become more flexible and improve their range of motion as they continue to practice poses and routines. As a highly social activity, dance offers the opportunity for children to develop relationships and build strong friendships with their fellow dancers. They often rely on one another and become better at dancing through their interactions. Exercise also provides mental health benefits, including reduced stress levels and improved self-esteem.
With so many benefits, it’s easy to see why parents love when their kids want to participate in dance classes. At Carolina Dance Capital, we can help your children take part in these impressive benefits while having a great time. We provide a variety of class options and dance styles, ensuring that each of our students has the opportunity to learn what is most appealing to them. Participants can also learn many different styles of dance and enjoy the experience of learning something new. Check out our current class schedule and start dancing!
At Carolina Dance Capital, our dance studio welcomes students from Charlotte, Matthews, Weddington, Waxhaw, Gastonia, and Pineville, North Carolina, as well as Fort Mill and Rock Hill, South Carolina.