Did you know ballet is not just for young, strong, and trained dancers? One of the top fitness trends today is ballet classes for adults. These classes have becoming increasingly common across the country and participants of all ages are falling in love with ballet. Here are a few reasons why:
- Gain strength and definition – The movements performed focus on isolated muscles, such as abdominals, obliques, glutes and thigh muscles. As ballet becomes part of your weekly routine, you’ll build long lean muscles and strengthen your core.
- All ages and skills can participate – Our adult ballet classes are geared towards all levels, from beginner to advanced. They provide an opportunity for a challenging workout without risk of injury or pain in the joints.
- Makes exercise enjoyable – Running and lifting weights can feel mundane or monotonous for some. Adult ballet classes have helped many find joy in exercise by setting it to music and learning new, interesting skills.
- Increased confidence – Not only do you seen an increase in your strength, but also in your confidence as you feel stronger and capable of trying new, hard things.
- No equipment needed – This exercise doesn’t require multiple weights or machines like treadmills and bikes. Instead, all we need is a studio with a mirror and a barre.
Come find out for yourself why so many adults love participating in ballet classes, as well as our other adult dance classes. Contact us today to learn more.